I am keen to join your casting for the any parts for TV, films, commercials and modelling.
Although I am 61 years old, Oriental female but I look in my 40s. I am slim, petite, diminutive, have a good figure, very natural in front of the camera and not camera shy. I dress young, act young and think young. I am trendy and fashionable.
Only until recently I discovered that I am natural in front of the camera and on my part as an extra for an ITV short series, the Director seconded my acting ability. He said I am natural and acted well.
I have always worked in an office and have been an Office and Finance Manager/PA for the last 10 years of my work. Acting and modelling work is something I would really love to do for many years to come and, only last month decided to actively pursue my dream.
In April 2012, I was an extra for an ITV short series and a film extra for a Bollywood film in May 12 and also as a murdered victim to be shot next week. By end of this year, I will also be acting in pay-to-view online movies.
I can’t wait to be in your cast.
- Akshaya Patra Foundation : Office Manager, London, United Kingdom
- UK Films : extra in Bollywood Film, London, United Kingdom
- ITV : Extra in short ITV series, Bristol, United Kingdom
- execuIT Ltd/Inginia Ltd : Office and Finance Manager/PA/Payroll, London, United Kingdom
- NHS Innovations South East Ltd : Office and Finance Manager/PA, Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Royal Society of Medicine : Secretary to Finance Director, London, United Kingdom